Pursuing Your Claim And Recovery
If you have been injured in an accident, the personal injury attorney at the Paulus Law Firm, LLC, can help. Our personal injury practice is comprehensive and includes representation for all kinds of injuries, including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries caused by all types of accidents, including:
- Car accidents: An injury sustained due to a motor vehicle accident can disrupt your whole life. We can help you through the legal process and help you recover compensation for your injuries.
- Truck accidents: Trucking accidents are especially complex due to the aggressive defense tactics of the trucking companies and drivers’ insurance companies, and the special rules and regulations that truck drivers are required to obey. If you have been injured in a truck accident, be sure to protect yourself with qualified legal counsel.
- Premises liability: Premises liability cases are injuries sustained on someone else’s property. They are often referred to as slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall cases, and are often due to the negligent maintenance of the property owner.
- Products liability: Defective products like toys, power tools and even medication harm ordinary consumers every day. The manufacturers of these products have a duty to make them safe.
- Medical malpractice: Medical professionals like doctors, nurses and anesthesiologists can make mistakes, such as missing a diagnosis, diagnosing an illness too late, and mistakes in surgery and medication dosage. If they fail to abide by their duty of care, their negligence can result in serious injuries.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have sustained an on-the-job injury, contact us to guide you through the workers’ compensation benefit process.
All personal injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. This means that you will pay no attorney fees unless we recover money for you.
Call To Find Out More About Our Services
If you have been injured due to the negligence of someone else, contact the Paulus Law Firm, LLC, today at 573-677-4936 to schedule a free initial consultation with our experienced personal injury lawyer in Cuba, Missouri.